I have seen the local pain management team and they feel I need to go back and see the hand surgeon as they feel I may need a operation to sort out the pain and the numbness. I feel in being past around from person to person. Am I allowed to see another consultant as felt I was not getting any where with the other one. Mark


You can certainly ask your GP to arrange a second opinion from a different consultant . However, if the pain clinic are suggesting that you need more carpal tunnel surgery I suspect that they are wrong. If they are thinking of some other diagnosis it is a different matter. JB

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here.